FOOD & BEVERAGE
With extensive knowledge of the food & beverage industry (manufacturing / processing / CPG), we work closely with a variety of growing small to medium-sized organizations nationwide to help them identify, recruit and hire top talent in the following areas:
- Supply Chain/Operations – Manger level & above
- Finance & Accounting – Senior staff accountant to CFO
- Sales – Territory Sales Manager to Director of Sales
- Marketing – Marketing Manager to CMO
- Engineering – Senior Engineer to Director / VP of Engineering
In today’s fiercely competitive market, it is more crucial than ever to partner with a search firm that is proactively and consistently talking to both active and passive candidates in the food & beverage industry. The benefit of working with a smaller firm is that our “restricted” list is much shorter compared to the larger search firms who work with the larger food & beverage CPG companies. Being part of the larger Sanford Rose organization allows us to leverage our professional connections and decades of experience to help our clients find the very best talent for YOU!
Top talent in niche industries is the key for commercial banks to stay competitive and provide the deepest level of service and support to its clients. A commercial bank’s success relies heavily on its ability to locate, hire, and retain top-level talent that shares your commitment for sustainable growth and continued success. Therefore, it is critical for commercial banks to have a connected and creative talent advisor to locate, screen and deliver the A-Players to you.
We focus on a range of Commercial banking positions, including:
- Commercial RMs / Lenders – C&I, RE, Ag, Wine, Food & Beverage
- Jr. & Sr. Credit Analysts, Financial Analysts, Underwriters & Portfolio Managers
- Business Development Officers
- Managing Directors
- Loan Team Leaders
- EVP & SVP Managers
- Credit Administrators & Chief Credit Officers
Agriculture Technology (“AgTech”) develops technologies across agriculture, horticulture, and aquaculture, with the goal of improving yield, efficiency, waste and profitability for farm managers and growers. From drones to robots, automated irrigation to temperature and moisture sensors, light and heat control and GPS technology, a traditionally undigitized industry has evolved and is being powered by advanced devices, precision agriculture and robotic systems.
Positions we recruit for in AgTech:
- Sales & Marketing: Sales Engineers, Regional Sales Managers, Account Managers & Director / VP / SVP of Sales
- Marketing: Marketing Manager, Brand Managers, Director / VP of Marketing
- Software Engineers, Developers and Designers
WHAT WE DO
Working with only a few select companies at a time allows us to become thoroughly familiar with your company and its people, work environment and culture. Our goal is to find you the best candidate with the required skills and knowledge today, who will also continue to learn and grow within your organization.
Typically, clients engage our services in three ways:
- They have an urgent, time-specific need and their standard resources are not producing timely and quality results.
- They have a highly confidential search and are unable to utilize their normal process due to the potential risk of sensitive information being leaked.
- They are not seeing the right combination of talent and personality after exhausting all internal resources.
Depending on your situation, the search might be retained, financially committed or contingent. Our successful Partner Search program is a hybrid between the full retainer and straight contingency. We have such confidence in this methodology, that we offer our customers a satisfaction guarantee on the initial retainer should there ever be a need to replace a candidate. We will always work with your specific goals, timeline and budget in mind.